NetSearch Digital Marketing is a fast-growing Richmond Virginia based Digital Marketing Agency looking for experienced sales consultants to help local and national clients achieve marketing success online. As a Digital Marketing Associate at NetSearch, you will leverage our current client base and various franchise relationships to help new clients grow their business.
· Google Certified Partner Agency
· 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019 INC Magazine fastest growing, privately owned companies in the U.S.
· NSD is an approved vendor for 25+ national franchises and needs high-energy individuals who wants to be part of a dynamic sales team. As an approved vendor, you will call on franchisees who are in need of online marketing (SEO, PPC, etc.). You will be armed with the franchisor recognition and SEO/PPC Success Stories from franchisees and others in their industry.
What We’ll Expect:
· Work with SMBs (both local business owners and franchisees across the U.S.) to develop internet marketing campaigns that meet their marketing goals, service existing accounts to ensure we are growing their business and create long lasting relationships.
·The Digital Sales Associate will be expected to spend a vast majority of their time building their book of business. Successful salespeople understand that you get out what you put into a sales position.
·In addition to bringing in new clients, the DSE will help compile market research for qualified prospects and manage performance of a book of current clients.
·Applicants should be motivated, smart on their feet, outgoing, personable, competitive and possess a strong work ethic.
What You’ll Bring:
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
What You Can Expect From NetSearch:
NetSearch offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance 401k plan, 17 days of PTO, holidays, bring your dog to work day, and a casual fun work environment with amazing culture.
About NetSearch Digital
NetSearch is a full services Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) and Web Design services for independent and franchise businesses across the United States and Canada and Australia.
We’ve been in business since 2006 and have grown significantly in that time, with Google Certified Specialists, and also a Google Premier Partner.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an expanding company with great growth potential.
NetSearch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, ethnicity, alienage, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Your application was submitted successfully.